Overall Return Guidelines
These are ANGKORIT’s (“ANGKORIT”, “we” or “our”) Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the ANGKORIT website. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting ANGKORIT Customer Service through any of the methods provided on our Contact Us page.
- Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee. Read more about Refunds, Partial Refunds and Restocking Fees here.
- All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to ANGKORIT within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy.
- Products that are received by ANGKORIT in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from ANGKORIT.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected. Read more about our restocking fee guidelines here.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please read our Report a shipping problem article for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This is would not be considered a return.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
Standard Return Policy
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- For information about restocking fees, please visit the Refunds, Partial Refunds, and Restocking Fees page.
- Return shipping labels are free for replacement returns of the same item within the return policy period and can be obtained while creating your return online. You can create your return online here.
- You can learn more about our return process and guidelines in the Overall Return Guidelines and Information sections of this page.
This is our Standard Return Policy. Items covered by this policy (those products for which ANGKORIT states “This item may be returned for a replacement or refund within 30 days only”) must be returned to ANGKORIT within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply.
Please review the special notes specific for your product:
- Desktop PC, Notebooks, or Tablet PCs:
- A defective Desktop PC, Notebook, or Tablet PC that is returned for a replacement may be repaired or replaced at ANGKORIT’s sole discretion, unless otherwise required by law. While we strive to adhere to our own standard RMA processing times, we cannot guarantee that these times will be met, especially in situations where the item must be sent to the manufacturer for repair. If you have a question regarding returning a Desktop PC, Notebook, or Tablet PC, please contact our Customer Service Department.
- Some computer systems will require pre-authorization from the manufacturer technical support in order for an RMA to ANGKORIT to be authorized.
- For computers that have had an additional operating system(s) installed, we will provide you a replacement or refund as noted in the above policy as long as the original operating system is not corrupted or removed.
- For televisions with a screen size greater than 37 inches: An adult (age 18 or older) is required to sign the shipping courier’s release form to complete delivery. It is highly recommended that you inspect the product upon delivery for visible damage. Large item shipments require that shipping damage is reported within 48 HOURS of the product’s delivery. Any damage reported more than 48 HOURS after the product delivery will not be accepted by ANGKORIT for replacement or refund. After delivery, please read all included documentation and/or contact the manufacturer directly to determine applicable warranty coverage, if any. If you need to return a product that was shipped via Large Item Delivery, please contact ANGKORIT’s customer service department to obtain instructions on how to return the product.
Television and Monitor Dead Pixels:
- Televisions or Monitors with 8 dead pixels or more can be returned for a replacement within 30 days from the purchase date.
Point of Sale Products:
- Some items are non-returnable, including software, custom labels and opened supplies (including without limitation labels, ribbons, receipt paper, receipt ribbons, print heads, card stock, RFID tags).
- Special order products are not eligible for return.
- Any product that is returned with markings or writing made by customer on the original box is not eligible for return.